LCP & LCP II muzzle flip - Page 15

LCP & LCP II muzzle flip

This is a discussion on LCP & LCP II muzzle flip within the General LCP Discussion forums, part of the LCP Pocket category; Originally Posted by bld522 Yep. No reason to concentrate on safety when there are so many less important things to argue about. ;-) Sadly one ...

Like Tree45Likes

Thread: LCP & LCP II muzzle flip

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
  1. #141 Re: LCP & LCP II muzzle flip 
    Quote Originally Posted by bld522 View Post
    Yep. No reason to concentrate on safety when there are so many less important things to argue about. ;-)
    Sadly one of these idiots shot his own baby last week near my City. To make matters worse, he told the Police that he had a home invasion in order to save his sorry worthless A**, He then said the three year old picked up his gun and shot himself. Down South we have so many shooting by trash like this. And a heck of a lot of crime. These animals don't even care for the safety of their own family. The investigation later showed the child was shot from a downward angle. I wonder if he had a light crisp trigger on his CCW pocket gun?

http://wtkr.com/2017/04/19/young-boy...view-shooting/

2. #142 Re: LCP & LCP II muzzle flip 
    Quote Originally Posted by davevabch View Post
    Lol, I admit I have given you wrong advice Mr. Mike in the Past. I know it is hard for you to understand. Once again, The LCP ll is perfect for you! I highly recommend it to you? It is the best gun for YOU in rapid fire! Can you even read?
    I have to go back to work now but if not I could do this all day, cause I at least know when / if someone comes here to find out things about the LCP II, like I did, they will see your statements for what they are.
    The LCP does not have a light trigger 6 lb is not a light trigger, most selfdefense pistols have a 5.5 to 6.5 trigger pull.
    PS , tell your cohort I put him on ignore
    Last edited by SkipD; 04-27-2017 at 12:06 PM.

3. #143 Re: LCP & LCP II muzzle flip 
    Sadly one of these idiots shot his own baby last week near my City. To make matters worse, he told the Police that he had a home invasion in order to save his sorry worthless A**, He then said the three year old picked up his gun and shot himself. Down South we have so many shooting by trash like this. And a heck of a lot of crime. These animals don't even care for the safety of their own family. The investigation later showed the child was shot from a downward angle. I wonder if he had a light crisp trigger on his CCW pocket gun?

Father charged with murder of 4-year-old son in Ocean View | WTKR.com
    That's sad, all right. And I don't think it helps that firearms manufacturers make their weapons more susceptible to accidental discharges either. Whether it's legal for them to do that isn't the point as far as I'm concerned. It's whether it's morally justifiable for them to do that. But as the saying goes, the consumer is always right. And if consumers want to buy unsafe weapons, what manufacturer in their right mind would put their business in jeopardy by refusing to give them what they want? After all, as you've pointed out time and again, firearms manufacturers aren't in the business of making guns. They're in the business of making money. Their firearms are merely a means to an end.
    Last edited by bld522; 04-27-2017 at 03:03 PM.
    A man's got to know his gun's limitations!

Ruger 10/22, Muzzlelite Stock Bullpup
    Beretta Bobcat, .22 Rimfire
    Ruger LCP Gen. 2, .380 ACP
    Ruger SR-101 .38+P
    Remington 870, 12 ga

4. Remove Advertisements
    RugerPistolForums.com
    Advertisements

5. #144 Re: LCP & LCP II muzzle flip 

Father charged with murder of 4-year-old son in Ocean View | WTKR.com
    I saw nothing about what kind of gun he had, you know something else that points to that ? NO, just yet another misleading post.
    Shame on you for using such a terrible thing.

6. #145 Re: LCP & LCP II muzzle flip 
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.mike1407 View Post
    I saw nothing about what kind of gun he had, you know something else that points to that ? NO, just yet another misleading post.
    Shame on you for using such a terrible thing.
    Lol, you really have a serious problem Mr. Mike with reading comprehension and understanding the subject. I am not going to try again to explain this to you any longer. I have asked you not to respond to my post and I will do the same for yours. Respectfully.

7. #146 Re: LCP & LCP II muzzle flip 
    That's sad, all right. And I don't think it helps that firearms manufacturers make their weapons more susceptible to accidental discharges either. Whether it's legal for them to do that isn't the point as far as I'm concerned. It's whether it's morally justifiable for them to do that. But as the saying goes, the consumer is always right. And if consumers want to buy unsafe weapons, what manufacturer in their right mind would put their business in jeopardy by refusing to give them what they want? After all, as you've pointed out time and again, firearms manufacturers aren't the business of making guns. They're in the business of making money. Their firearms are merely a means to an end.

This will be a interesting case to follow. The fact that he lied twice to save himself and then the question of how the child was shot with what appears to have been by the Father, shooting in a downward angle toward the child. Was he just so stupid to have been playing around and had a light trigger? Or did he do it on Purpose? Thankfully another report has the court refusing bail and charging him with second degree murder. For most of us, it would be unbearable to shoot a low life, but a negligent discharge and killing a family matter is beyond the scope of imagination. People want to fight the issue of the fact that the LCP ll is NOT dangerous, well then. better them than me. The chance is just not worth it. I opt OUT!

Here is a new Clip of the Bond denial, Rayvon, by the way was charged in 2014 with shooting into a building. There is also the fact that the child had been in trouble earlier.

http://wtkr.com/2017/04/25/bond-deni...in-ocean-view/
    Last edited by davevabch; 04-27-2017 at 11:55 AM.

8. #147 Re: LCP & LCP II muzzle flip 
    This will be a interesting case to follow. The fact that he lied twice to save himself and then the question of how the child was shot with what appears to have been by the Father, shooting in a downward angle toward the child. Was he just so stupid to have been playing around and had a light trigger? Or did he do it on Purpose? Thankfully another report has the court refusing bail and charging him with second degree murder. For most of us, it would be unbearable to shoot a low life, but a negligent discharge and killing a family matter is beyond the scope of imagination. People want to fight the issue of the fact that the LCP ll is NOT dangerous, well then. better them than me. The chance is just not worth it. I opt OUT!

Here is a new Clip of the Bond denial, Rayvon, by the way was charged in 2014 with shooting into a building. There is also the fact that the child had been in trouble earlier.

Bond denied for father charged with murder of 4-year-old son in Norfolk | WTKR.com
    Still nothing about the gun or any type of gun but you continue to use it to push your narrative. reads more like a nasty blog or Facebook post than something that should be on a pistol forum.
    But at least we know the acronyms are being policed.

9. #148 Re: LCP & LCP II muzzle flip 
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.mike1407 View Post
    Still nothing about the gun or any type of gun but you continue to use it to push your narrative. reads more like a nasty blog or Facebook post than something that should be on a pistol forum.
    But at least we know the acronyms are being policed.
    Lol, they are being POliced? Hey, do you really care about what kind of gun was used? I think not. You are just being typical.

10. #149 Re: LCP & LCP II muzzle flip 
    That's sad, all right. And I don't think it helps that firearms manufacturers make their weapons more susceptible to accidental discharges either. Whether it's legal for them to do that isn't the point as far as I'm concerned. It's whether it's morally justifiable for them to do that. But as the saying goes, the consumer is always right. And if consumers want to buy unsafe weapons, what manufacturer in their right mind would put their business in jeopardy by refusing to give them what they want? After all, as you've pointed out time and again, firearms manufacturers aren't in the business of making guns. They're in the business of making money. Their firearms are merely a means to an end.
    What is interesting is the fact that he had been arrested for shooting in a unoccupied building two years earlier. I am surprised that in Virginia he was about to get a firearm legally. Most don't. I doubt he did.At least not be able to buy one. I wonder what further charges will come down.

11. #150 Re: LCP & LCP II muzzle flip Interesting article 
    Here is a interesting article on recoil management, this is mostly with revolvers, but the same would apply. Are you thinking about it too much?

http://www.luckygunner.com/lounge/35...m-recoil-much/

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New
Ads