Ruger LCP II - Page 4

Ruger LCP II

This is a discussion on Ruger LCP II within the General LCP Discussion forums, part of the LCP Pocket category; Originally Posted by mr.mike1407 Thanks Dave & you can call me Mike, just not Mikey. I have to know I have about 30 minutes before ...

Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Ruger LCP II

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. #31 Re: Ruger LCP II 
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.mike1407 View Post
    Thanks Dave & you can call me Mike, just not Mikey. I have to know I have about 30 minutes before I start to watch him. He had a lot to do with me buying the Bersa online without ever having held one. Mine is like the combat he shows only it is black & is called the C C. The only thing I disagreed with him on is it is not a pocket gun.
    Mike, I have to say I love my Bersa 22.cal. People really have to handle one of these guns to appreciate just how great they feel. Just a super great fit in the hand with great balance. I have been following he Bersa 380 for years, which has great reviews. These are underrated firearms. I know the Bersa 380 would be a mild shooter. In the same class with the Ruger LW380. thanks for posting. And love to see your Bersa!

2. #32 Re: Ruger LCP II 
    I was on the fence between the LCP and the Kahr 380 . Really nice triggers on the Kahrs. In reading all the posts , some people had good and some had bad luck with them . Still seems to be the case . Hickok likes his . The company actually moved to the boondocks here to get out of N.Y. They have a store called the Tommy Gun Warehouse not far . ( they own Thompson among others) . Great triggers for carry , long and smooth . Now they have the low cost version of the p380 which puts it in the $300 range .
    They seem to operate right on the edge of malfunctioning so everything seems to need to be perfect to function 100 %. Won't always chamber a round unless you use the slide release . Need a 200 round break in . (both in the manual). Some issues with mags . CS and warranty not as good as Ruger . The owner is the son of Reverend Sun Moon of 1970s Moonie fame but they are estranged . As you can see , I looked into it . If you get a good one , they are loved .

3. #33 Re: Ruger LCP II 
    Quote Originally Posted by davevabch View Post
    Mike, I have to say I love my Bersa 22.cal. People really have to handle one of these guns to appreciate just how great they feel. Just a super great fit in the hand with great balance. I have been following he Bersa 380 for years, which has great reviews. These are underrated firearms. I know the Bersa 380 would be a mild shooter. In the same class with the Ruger LW380. thanks for posting. And love to see your Bersa!
    My son's girlfriend had a 380 Bersa . No complaints . Nice sights and DA/SA trigger . Belt gun size . Light recoil . She was a Iraq war vet and could out shoot me on my own range . My excuse is my eyes are going . They are but the girl could shoot !
    Last edited by pennsy; 03-04-2017 at 12:28 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    RugerPistolForums.com
    Advertisements

5. #34 Re: Ruger LCP II 
    Quote Originally Posted by davevabch View Post
    I have not got around to seeing how to get pics from iPhone to here. This hickok45 vid is old but the gun has not changed & also a vid I watched before buying it. My Bersa shoots great, loaded with a full 8 rd mag it is heaver than I would think & as you know that helps it shoot better. The problems I have with it are the slide lock will not hold if the gun is bumped much less inserting the mag so inserting the mag with the slide locked back it will close & chamber a round not a good thing, the vertical slits on the back strap did not work for me at all & their customer service is none existent.
    davevabch likes this.

6. #35 Re: Ruger LCP II 
    Talk the talk, or walk the walk. Put up or shut up,

7. #36 Re: Ruger LCP II 
    I traded for a NIB LCP II.

Unlike a new LCR, I can pull the trigger on a LCP II with ease.

I'd rather have 9mm or 38+P power, but the tiny Rugers hide where my
    PPS M2 can't.

Ruger's new ARX ammo is interesting.

I think that expanding .380 and sufficient penetration are a myth.

The ARX wil not expand and it seems to penetrate as much as other
    defensive .380 or maybe more.

This will be a BUG to my 9mms.
    "I am a soldier
    And it's love that I'm fighting for
    I am a soldier
    And the battle belongs to the Lord
    ".-Unspoken.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New
Ads