Upgrade LCP: Custom or LCP II? - Page 5

Upgrade LCP: Custom or LCP II?

This is a discussion on Upgrade LCP: Custom or LCP II? within the General LCP Discussion forums, part of the LCP Pocket category; Originally Posted by NitroRoo I just picked up my LCPII today. Actually my first pistol but I have handled many. Did plenty of research. I ...

Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Upgrade LCP: Custom or LCP II?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. #41 Re: Upgrade LCP: Custom or LCP II? 
    Quote Originally Posted by NitroRoo View Post
    I just picked up my LCPII today. Actually my first pistol but I have handled many. Did plenty of research. I haven't fired it yet but from everything I have read I am glad to have gone with the II. Everyone has different views so like others have said, see what works for you. I for one really appreciate the trigger, slide lock back on empty, sights, and overall grip/slide redesign that the II offers. Well worth the extra bucks IMO.
    Be sure to let us know what you think after you shoot it, I start off with at least a 50 box of of round nose FMJ, be safe & enjoy.

2. #42 Re: Upgrade LCP: Custom or LCP II? 
    Quote Originally Posted by rayzer007 View Post
    Nice pun Joe; and as you can see, we don't allow any torching in the club!
    Thank you. It is a nice group of guys. Trying to have a little fun and thoroughly expected a spirited reply or two.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. #43 Re: Upgrade LCP: Custom or LCP II? 
    Quote Originally Posted by Bang_Bang View Post
    I'm already very happy with my Gen 1 LCP. It's got the Hogue hybrid grip, stainless steel rod and I put Wolff 13# springs in it. Of course, one can never have too many guns, so I'm thinking of picking up a newer LCP. Since the Gen 2 is so new, is it still getting some bugs worked out. For those who've tried both, do you like the Custom or the Gen 2 better?
    I just looked & did not know the LCPII was introduced on Oct. 6 / 16. That is a brand-new gun as for as guns go. I said that to say I think it will be a while before we see a Hogue grip or a 7 rd mag. My wifes LCP gen. 1 came with a lasermax, guess it will be a while before we see that either.
    But more to your point, looked for a LCP custom off & on for a while then saw something about this new LCP II & I am glad I did not find one, at least so for I am I got a LCP II 2 1/2 weeks ago & I like it 3 range trips 250 rds & only 2 FTF one on the second mag I think was me & the other was when I first tried JHP I am using the pocket holster that came with it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    RugerPistolForums.com
    Advertisements

5. #44 Re: Upgrade LCP: Custom or LCP II? 
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.mike1407 View Post
    Be sure to let us know what you think after you shoot it, I start off with at least a 50 box of of round nose FMJ, be safe & enjoy.
    Put 86 rounds through it on Thursday. SIG 100 gr. FMJ. It is definitely a snappy little pistol but I LOVE how easy and comfortable it is to conceal. May look into an IWB holster for it eventually...

I did have 1 FTF on the last round of the first magazine, didn't want to return to battery. Ran flawless with both me and my friend shooting it the rest of the time. I really like the trigger and the texturing on the grip allows me to hang onto the little thing.

Here were the first 5 mags I put through it (gonna hang this up in my closet.
    mr.mike1407 and rayzer007 like this.

6. #45 Re: Upgrade LCP: Custom or LCP II? 
    Quote Originally Posted by NitroRoo View Post
    Put 86 rounds through it on Thursday. SIG 100 gr. FMJ. It is definitely a snappy little pistol but I LOVE how easy and comfortable it is to conceal. May look into an IWB holster for it eventually...

I did have 1 FTF on the last round of the first magazine, didn't want to return to battery. Ran flawless with both me and my friend shooting it the rest of the time. I really like the trigger and the texturing on the grip allows me to hang onto the little thing.

Here were the first 5 mags I put through it (gonna hang this up in my closet.
    Thanks for the great update NitroRoo, Real good shooting also.
    Thanks to another member I was able to get another mag ( a Ruger factory mag ) from E-bay for $26.89 w/free shipping, ordered it 3/12 & got it today a week earlier than they said. Just thought you might like to know.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New
Ads