Ruger Pistol Forums banner

LCP picture thread. Pics up!

202K views 335 replies 163 participants last post by  Chowda 
#1 ·
as the thread banner reads, lets see your LCP beauties, these pics will keep me company until end July when they land on our shores again for sale...

#7 ·
It's an over exposed phone-cam pic that just looks polished. it's a regular "hard chrome" edition. the stainless ones are nice looking though. neither is my style however. that's why I had it coated. I couldn't find an all black one a few years ago and thought I would warm up the the hard chrome. I couldn't.

#22 ·
Thanks Andy! I just propped her up against a box of Gold Dots. The only thing I've done to the pistol is polish the exterior of the barrel and feed ramp and used some epoxy appliance touch-up paint on the front sight. Everything else is stock (springs, guide rod, etc). I keep her protected with Johnson's Paste Wax.

#23 ·
Sarge, i do like the idea of polishing up the barrel and the feed ramp is in my opinion definitely a good thing. I do like the look of the stainless barrel hood on a black slide, and i just think that it can only aid in the smooth operation of the gun :)

Good one Sarge. I like the angle that you took the pic though, not just the generic angle everyone is probe to taking, when i do pics of my guns i also take from varying angles, always good to see...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.