Manual safety changed while carrying LC9s & SR9c? - Page 2

Manual safety changed while carrying LC9s & SR9c?

This is a discussion on Manual safety changed while carrying LC9s & SR9c? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the General Category category; Originally Posted by davevabch Same here, Just totally natural. It would not bother me one bit to have a safety on a LCP. I really ...

Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Manual safety changed while carrying LC9s & SR9c?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #11 Re: Manual safety changed while carrying LC9s & SR9c? 
    Quote Originally Posted by davevabch View Post
    Same here, Just totally natural. It would not bother me one bit to have a safety on a LCP. I really would not own the SR9C or LC9S without a safety. After so many years of training with a safety, I feel naked without one. A Glock would drive me totally insane
    Ditto that. Im just like Dave and Denny. Every pistol I own with a safety has a safety lever on the left side that needs to be in the down position to fire except my SR22. That gun is up for off position (was told that it has to do with fitting a decocker in that small form factor). So sweeping is second nature for me. A safety on an LCP wouldn't bother me one bit. The fact that the DA on my Custom does not have a safety does not bother me. I pretend it's there. I have a Glock 17 as well but don't carry or holster it - range only.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    davevabch likes this.

2. #12 Re: Manual safety changed while carrying LC9s & SR9c? 
    Interest to see this new Product for the Glock Firearms. It appears that even Glock owners are finally starting to find some common sense to safety. I do not know all about the device, but it appears to be worth every penny they want from it. If there was NOT a issue, this product would never have come into existence. While this "Gadget is not a complete safety, he is a beginning. If you own a Glock, I cannot imagine that you would NOT want to have this installed by your Gunsmith.

https://www.facebook.com/commerce/pr...7738219667560/
    ETS likes this.

3. #13 Re: Manual safety changed while carrying LC9s & SR9c? 
    ETS
    Very interesting--The Gadget--seems it would improve the safety against an ND, particularly when reholstering. Wonder what other observations/experience others might have. Thanks, davevabch.
    davevabch likes this.
    ETS
    ++++(Ed)++++
    Rugers presently owned: LCP II, LC9S(semi-pro), Convertible Single Six (x2), Mark II, M77(.223), Mini-14
    NRA Benefactor
    Freedom 's Never Free
    Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant taste of death but once.
    I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New
Ads