Torture test

This is a discussion on Torture test within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the General Category category; I have been reading your forms for quite sometime an signed up just to give my .02 i own several ruger firearms an like them ...

Thread: Torture test

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Torture test 
    sok
    I have been reading your forms for quite sometime an signed up just to give my .02 i own several ruger firearms an like them all but their seems to be alot of glock bashing going on which i own several as well have any of u ever watched Tac Tv Glock torture test ?frozen in block of ice ,shot with shootgun,buried,dumped in pond,droped fror chopper,mags run ouer,etc ... still keeps on a runin,hmm!!!ever see a ruger test ?

2. #2 Re: Torture test 
    Not yet.....But I would like to see one done on the Rugers.....
    Life is to short to shoot ugly guns....May Glocks live forever....

3. #3 Re: Torture test 
    I am one the guys your talking about. LOL Glocks Are A good tool. But I don't need A good tool, I like a nice looking gun with gracefully lines and not to heave And not to bulky. I like A gun that is safe to use and carry. I have all of my toes and I want to keep it that way. A Glock is A good gun for someone else. My $.02

RICHGCOOP

4. #4 Re: Torture test 
    A Glock is A good gun for someone else
    Thanks, that leaves more for me!!!
    There are only two enemies of guns, rust and politicians!

5. #5 Re: Torture test 
    Like a fine Italian shotgun, sometimes it's what's on the inside that makes a gun a beauty. I have many horses in this race, but choose to let them all run instead of betting on a favorite.
    Avid Mouse Gunner and author of the Pocket Guns and Gear blog. Stop by for a peek at http://mousegunaddict.blogspot.com

6. #6 Re: Torture test 
    I don't intend to 'torture' any of my firearms at the present time. In fact I kind of 'baby' them. If the SHTF I'll pick up a Glock and an AK off the BG I shoot!
    "The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time." Mark Twain

7. #7 Re: Torture test 
    Look at my forum name and you can guess what I really like, but I like all of my Rugers (and the rest) too. I just can't believe any of you are falling for this guys crap and his desire to stir the pot just to see how far it will go. This should probably get locked right now because of where it's destined to go.
    Glock Certified Armorer

8. #8 Re: Torture test 
    DocGlock, You have a good point there.

RICHGCOOP

9. #9 Re: Torture test 
    You're absolutely right Doc! Guess it dosen't take much to "flair the dander of a long time Ruger fan" when it comes to the quality of the product. I personally have nothing against Glock. My grandson has been after me for a long time to get one and I probably will someday. Thanks for the interventon!!
    "The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time." Mark Twain

10. #10 Re: Torture test 
    Glock is a good gun but not to my liking. Simple as that. As for the test, I just don't do that to my guns so it does not really impress me. My gun is kept safe and warm right by my side, regardless of which one it is. I think what I dislike is the Glock Perfection mindset of some of the Glock owners out there. I have never once looked at a guys Glock (or other gun) and then said anything derogatory about his choice. Show me your Raven or Jennings and I will politely thank you for letting me see your gun. Show me your ugly baby and I will compliment the cute outfit. Don't lie. Be nice.
    Women fear me. Fish dig me. Wait....did I say that right?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New
Ads