PURPLE Ruger LCP. I bought one as a gun to laugh about. Anyone else got one? - Page 6

PURPLE Ruger LCP. I bought one as a gun to laugh about. Anyone else got one?

This is a discussion on PURPLE Ruger LCP. I bought one as a gun to laugh about. Anyone else got one? within the Elsie's Ladies Board forums, part of the General Category category; I just put one of these Purple LC9 under the Christmas tree for my wife Debi. We were visiting one of our LGS at Thanksgiving ...

Thread: PURPLE Ruger LCP. I bought one as a gun to laugh about. Anyone else got one?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
  1. #51 Re: PURPLE Ruger LCP. I bought one as a gun to laugh about. Anyone else got one? 
    New User
    I just put one of these Purple LC9 under the Christmas tree for my wife Debi. We were visiting one of our LGS at Thanksgiving and she fell in love with it. I'm sure it will look good next to her raspberry LCP. We also had just picked up two of the extended 9 rd. Magazines for her black LC9. She enjoys the LC9 much better than the LCP, and so do I.

2. #52 Re: PURPLE Ruger LCP. I bought one as a gun to laugh about. Anyone else got one? 
    Quote Originally Posted by rivernut View Post
    I just put one of these Purple LC9 under the Christmas tree for my wife Debi. We were visiting one of our LGS at Thanksgiving and she fell in love with it. I'm sure it will look good next to her raspberry LCP. We also had just picked up two of the extended 9 rd. Magazines for her black LC9. She enjoys the LC9 much better than the LCP, and so do I.
    There you go, great Christmas present. Hope you and you wife have a wonderful Christmas.

3. #53 Re: PURPLE Ruger LCP. I bought one as a gun to laugh about. Anyone else got one? 
    LOL.... An old topic but with some great updates. Pink, purple, raspberry colors or totally up to the eye of the beholder who choses to buy one.
    I don't carry a weapon and look for trouble, I carry one just in case trouble finds me.

4. Remove Advertisements
    RugerPistolForums.com
    Advertisements

5. #54 Re: PURPLE Ruger LCP. I bought one as a gun to laugh about. Anyone else got one? 
    Purple guns rock! Click the pic and say hello to Lilah
    "Throw me some chicken!"

6. #55 Re: PURPLE Ruger LCP. I bought one as a gun to laugh about. Anyone else got one? 
    Ruger calls the purple color Lady Lilac. Yes, my LCP is purple.
    Last edited by GrizzlyLCP; 02-08-2015 at 02:43 PM.

7. #56 Re: PURPLE Ruger LCP. I bought one as a gun to laugh about. Anyone else got one? 
    Wish kept mine...but put purple grips on my custom

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New
Ads