Crossbreed sold at Midway USA

This is a discussion on Crossbreed sold at Midway USA within the Cross Breed Holsters forums, part of the Sponsors category; I was looking at the holsters for my LCP with CT at Midway USA and found the Micro Tuck, black cow hide was in stock. ...

SPONSORED BY: CrossBreed Holsters - 888-732-5011

Thread: Crossbreed sold at Midway USA

1. #1 Crossbreed sold at Midway USA 
    I was looking at the holsters for my LCP with CT at Midway USA and found the Micro Tuck, black cow hide was in stock. Price is the same. I am looking forward to a great product. Elsie will be happy. The Mini Tuck was out of stock. I hope this post helps.

Regards

2. #2 Re: Crossbreed sold at Midway USA 
    The single clip on the micro should be plenty to support a light pistol like the LCP and where the clip is located will keep the holster from lifting out when you draw. Looks like there is a J clip for even less visibility on the belt.

3. #3 Re: Crossbreed sold at Midway USA 
    Been using the single clip Micro Clip with Elsie for a couple years. As confident in it as in Elsie herself. Good choice.

Direct orders from Cross Breed come with some personal service and maybe a three week wait. Midway needs to have it as an in-stock item or I'd rather just deal directly with Mark and staff. Plus... Cross Breed is a site sponsor.

4. #4 Re: Crossbreed sold at Midway USA 
    I meant no disrespect to the people at Cross Breed. This outlet has no material options just the base holster and ordered because it was in stock.

Longbow

5. #5 Re: Crossbreed sold at Midway USA 
    Longbow, when you get your holster, let us know what sort of materials come with it, like instructions, business cards, warranty, etc. If you get the same level of service from ordering from Midway, and can get it quicker because it is in stock, I don't see an issue with ordering from a middle man, especially if the price is right.
    -James
    My Blog Gear Reviews, Gun Rights Issues, Emergency Preparedness
    Now on Facebook

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New
Ads